Stars Of Ambracor

Stars Of Ambracor

Nights usher Diana Lorenz from modern city life into a bygone era of horse-drawn coaches, elegantly gowned ladies, and gentlemen as adept with social graces as they are with swords. As vivid dreams intensify, scars mysteriously present since her infancy begin to bleed. Haunting eyes peer through the blur of confused images, filling her with terror. Meanwhile, Kendra Porter, Diana’s best friend, employs both psychology training and active psychic gifts to seek significance in recurring dreams steadily ruining her friend’s peace of mind and chances for happiness. After Diana is rescued from a violent gang attack, neither woman is prepared for the staggering truth behind the dreams. Shared faith and devoted friendship combine Diana’s inner strength with Kendra’s intuitive wisdom as two young women embark on Diana’s painful recovery and confront shocking events that endanger innumerable lives, including their own.

“Stars of Ambracor is brilliant. Diabolical treachery threatens a love that yearns to be. Never have I felt so enthralled by a story that so artfully captures and collapses time, space, and matter into dimensions where good and evil clash and love must choose to prevail. Once again, Sandra Valencia captures the essence of life and reveals for her reader unforgettable worlds beyond our own.”
Dr. Patricia Wingard Carson, Author, Speaker, Educator

Award-winning author Sandra Valencia’s newest epic fantasy continues her distinctive style that blends spiritual and mystic themes, creating a marriage of science-fiction and fantasy with complex, dynamic characters and heart-pounding action for a spellbinding read.

reader reviews

Janice
Janice
Read More
With Stars of Ambracor, Sandra Valencia continues to take her readers on a journey of exploration into worlds of the paranormal, peace and war, love and hate, spirituality, and romance. Stars of Ambracor, like all of her other books, never failed to transport me into those worlds and make me feel as though I was right in the middle of the action. There are so many elements to this book that it should appeal to a very wide variety of readers.
Amazon Customer
Amazon Customer
Read More
What a book. This book touches every feeling you can have. A beautiful love story not only between man and a woman but between family and friends. Faith and the test of it. Left me feeling blessed to believe in the good lord. Thank you Sandra for another wonderful book. Hope you are writing the next one.
R.B., USA
R.B., USA
Read More
Regarding Stars of Ambracor: This feels very much like a Sandra Valencia book; the marriage of science fiction and fantasy remains strong I like the conflict set up throughout, particularly in the beginning with the Christian zealot.
Dr. Patricia Wingard Carson
Dr. Patricia Wingard Carson
Read More
“The Stars of Ambracor is brilliantly and seamlessly penned. The dark betrayals and magical treacheries are diabolical and unimagined for a love that yearns to be. Never before have I been so enthralled in an adoration that so artfully captures and collapses time, space, and matter into dimensional worlds where good and evil fight to prevail. Once again, Sandra Valencia captures the essence of all of life and reveals for her reader an unforgettable world beyond our own.”.
Readers' Favorite
Reviewed by Divine Zape for Readers' Favorite
Read More
Stars of Ambracor by Sandra Valencia is a paranormal story that is as entertaining as it is disturbing. Diana Lorenz’ life could be great as she commits to her new job in the International Division of a prestigious regional bank, but for the dreams. Her nights are punctuated with unusual dreams, captured from the very beginning of the story in beautiful prose. “Many nights, uncomfortable restlessness disturbed her sleep. Images were vivid, almost as if she were more alive in the dream than she was in her own bed. She saw people dressed in fashions that she thought similar to clothes she’d seen in artwork or films related to Renaissance settings. Faces and voices were achingly familiar, yet she was sure she had never met the people she saw…” But there is a man with a very disturbing gaze, looking at her all the time through the images of her dreams. When her best friend uses her psychic gifts to understand the unusual phenomenon, she is attacked, and they know the worst is still to come. Can Diana find the strength to fight on and will her gifted friend, Kendra, stay with her throughout this painful and dangerous journey? Sandra Valencia’s book is highly inspirational and readers will have a lot to learn about friendship, inner strength, and the power of faith. The characters are complex and although Diana is introduced from the start of the story as boring and aloof, readers will love the way she develops, gaining inner strength and, ultimately, inner freedom. The friendship between Diana and Kendra is one of the powerful tools the author uses to convey the message that nobody succeeds alone, and that our worlds intersect with others’ worlds in deep and subtle ways. The writing is polished and highly descriptive, and the author strikes a clear balance between telling and showing. Stars of Ambracor is one of those books that is unusually, surprisingly beautiful and absorbing. It will remind readers of the danger zone between dreams and waking, reality and fantasy.
Previous
Next